yes because Meatwad ripped Master Shake's eyeballs off and yes without eyeballs they die permanently.
Hey, everyone. We need to talk about something on the wiki.
I'll be brief. I'm tired of deleting the Season 12 page, so I've got to put my foot down. From now on, when someone creates an article about a new season or a new movie, there must be some kind of source, or they will be banned for a minimum of one month. "What does this mean?" Well, if there is official news that I can easily find through Google, or if another user provides the source, the user responsible for creating the page won't be banned (even if they forgot to cite the source). If they cite a source, but it's verifiably false (such as a Facebook post not made by a confirmed cast or crew member), I am willing to cut them some slack and not ban them for getting excited and sp…
1. 100 Years a Solid Fool - TV-14
2. A Starboy is Born - TV-14-D - A D for a mention of ”eating pussy”.
3. Tapped Out - TV-14 / TV-PG-DL (alternate rating)
4. Brave N00b World - TV-14 / TV-PG-DL (alternate rating)
5. Into the Woods - TV-14
6. One Fish, Two Fish - TV-14-L
1. Edge of Tomorty: Rick Die Repeat - TV-14-DLV
2. The Old Man and the Seat - TV-14-LV
So you see this wiki fandom? The information is not up to date, its a very old picture, and it comes up when my name is searched on Google. I tried to have it updated by my wife, but the admin who runs it says he doesn't care what I want changed and that I have to contact him myself. He won't give me any other way of contacting him except through this wiki fandom, which, really, I have to join an app on my phone and keep up with yet another one?... cute huh? I would really like that information changed.... But I guess that's how this "fan" treats me and my wife. Isn't he a 'super' fan? Such a nice guy! (You can tell I'm kinda mad about this right?) Oh, its User:Brady108 if you know, wanted to know who has the keys to my likeness now and ap…
1. The Gang gets Romantic - TV-14-L
2. Thunder Gun 4: Maximum Cool - TV-14-L
3. Dee Day - TV-14-L
4. The Gang Chokes - TV-14-L
5. The Gang Texts - TV-14-DL
6. The Janitor Always Mops Twice - TV-14-L
7. The Gang Solves Global Warming - TV-14-L
8. Paddy's Has a Jumper - TV-14-L
9. A Woman's Right to Chop - TV-14-L
10. Waiting for Big Mo - TV-14-L
1. Mexican Joker - TV-14-DLV
2. Band in China - TV-14-DV
3. Shots!!! - TV-14
4. Let Them Eat Goo - TV-14-LV
5. Tegridy Farms Halloween Special - TV-14-L
6. Season Finale - TV-14-LSV
1. Forever Autumn - TV-14-DV - A D for Dan Halen saying, "Why don't I pull out my organ and you suck it," and a V for the animals exploding.
2. Galvin - TV-PG-DLV
3. Muscadine Wine - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLSV (Alternate rating)
4. The Reenactment of the Repulsion of the Siege of Cuyler Mountain - TV-PG-DLV
5. Rich Dan, Poor Dan - TV-14-L
6. Cooler-Heads Prevail - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLV (Alternate rating)
7. Blue Lives Battered - TV-14-L
8. There's Sucker Porn Every Minute - TV-14
9. Events by Russell - TV-14-L
I decided to update this old blog post that I cancelled in late 2019, due to some Grammar issues, which I didn't really like. This blog post will list all of my favorite villains in Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I also added a photo gallery for the villains. All content is owned their respective owners such as by Adult Swim. While the show has a last cast of villains, I chosen over 36 different villains for the list. Although, I did have to remove some non-villains such as Ol' Drippy, Jiggle Billy and BillyWitchDoctor.com, since I always thought those guys were villains in the show.
- Dr. Weird
- The Mooninites
- The Plutonians
- MC Pee Pants
- Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future
- Happy Time Harry
- Major Shak…
1. The Torra Regata - TV-PG-LV
2. The Happy Place - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLV (Alternate rating) - Just for the peeing fight.
3. The Grand Surrender - TV-PG-V
4. The Other Side - TV-PG-DV
5. The Notorious Mrs. Goodspeed - TV-PG-DV
6. Arachnitects - TV-PG
7. The First Times They Met - TV-PG-L
I want to do something new here.
1. Iron Man - TV-PG-LSV
2. The Incredible Hulk - TV-14-LV
3. Iron Man 2 - TV-14-LV
4. Thor - TV-14-V
5. Captain America: The First Avenger - TV-14-V
6. The Avengers - TV-14-V
1. My Brother's Keeper - TV-14-L - The shootout scene isn't enough for a V.
2. Jellystripper - TV-14-L
3. These Nuts - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLV (Alternate rating)
4. Crash for Cash - TV-14-L
5. The Last Reggie on Earth - TV-14 / TV-PG-DL (Alternate rating) - Just for the n-word being said three times.
6. The Storm - TV-14-DLV - A D for Debbie saying "I ain't got an envelope, but baby, that Jasper Dolphin can lick my ass and put me in a box," and a V for the Lucius trailer.
7. Doctor Pirates - TV-14-DL
8. Walla Walla Civil War - TV-14
9. Walla Walla Wallabees B - TV-14-L
10. My Friend Sheldon Jr. - TV-14-DL - A D for the gumball machine joke.
1. Welcome to Hell - TV-14-L - An L for "dickhead" being said three times.
2. Bone Garden - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLSV (Alternate rating) - Just for Satan saying, "Pull out your dick".
3. Take Life by the Horns - TV-14
4. Schmickler83! - TV-14 - For drug use.
5. Devil in the Details - TV-14 - Gary shooting himself in the head isn't enough for a V since it's off-screen, but I still rate it TV-14 for off-color humor.
6. People in Hell Want Ice Water - TV-14 - The spider jacking off isn't enough for an S.
1. The Flip - TV-14-L
2. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - TV-14-L
3. OMGouija - TV-14 / TV-PG-DL (alternate rating)
4. The High Heel - TV-14-LS - An S for the ending.
5. The Party Hole - TV-14
6. Trial By Gary - TV-14-V - A V for the head exploding scene.
7. Stan the Man - TV-14-LV - An L for "dick" being said three times referring to genitals and a V for the bathroom scene.
8. Gary Bunda: Demon Killer - TV-14-L
9. Milk and Honey - TV-14
10. Five-Card Dud - TV-14-LV - A V for the hand smashing scene.
11. Conceal and Gary - TV-14-LV
12. Fried Alive - TV-14
1. Fantasy Baseball - TV-14-L
2. I Am the Jeans: The Gina Lavetti Story - TV-14 / TV-PG-DL (Alternate rating)
3. Stan and Francine and Connie and Ted - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLSV (Alternate rating)
4. Rabbit Ears - TV-14 / TV-PG-L (Alternate rating)
5. Jeff and the Dank Ass Weed Factory - TV-14-D - A D for Stan's joke. I still rate it TV-14 for drug content.
6. Lost Boys - TV-14-DV (Original rating) / TV-14-D (Re-rating) - A D for Klaus saying, "You dick-licking suckboy," and I originally rated it a V for Roger stabbing himself in the neck, but it's not enough.
7. Shark?! - TV-14-D - A D for the beginning, and Roger biting Steve's arm off isn't enough for a V.
8. The Long March - TV-14-D / TV-PG-DL (Alternate rating) - Just for Hayley and Jeff's rap song…
Not done yet.
1. Bart Gets an F - TV-PG-V - A V for the arcade game that Barts playing as well as Itchy and Scratchy.
2. Simpson and Delilah - TV-PG
3. Treehouse of Horror - TV-PG-L - An L for one use of "bitchin".
4. Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish - TV-PG
5. Dancin Homer - TV-PG
6. Dead Putting Society - TV-PG
7. Bart vs. Thanksgiving - TV-PG-L
8. Bart the Daredevil - TV-PG-L - Homer getting injured at the end isn’t enough for a V IMO.
9. Itchy and Scratchy and Marge - TV-PG-V
10. Bart Gets Hit By a Car - TV-PG
11. One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish - TV-PG-DS - An S for Miss Krabappel and the master about to have and a D for the master says “My skilled hands are busy.”
12. The Way We Was - TV-PG-DL - A D for Homer says “…
Not done yet.
1. Pilot - TV-14-DLV - A D for a joke about squirting and a V for a scene of throat ripping.
2. The How to be A Tropical Cop Episode - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLV (alternate rating)
1. Creamy Zeus - TV-14-DV - A D for mentions of licking dongs, and a V for Chubbie shooting pirates in the head.
2. The Moon Masters - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLV (Alternate rating)
3. Super Agent 2 - TV-PG-LV
4. Bad Boy Bugs - TV-14
5. Tip to the Lip - TV-14-L - An L for "shit" being said three times.
6. Camp Hot Streets - TV-PG-DLV
7. Blood Barn - TV-14-V / TV-PG-LV (Alternate rating) - A V for a man getting shot in the head.
8. The Black Box - TV-14 / TV-PG-LV (Alternate rating)
9. Hot Streets Disease - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLV (Alternate rating)
10. Hot Streets Begins - TV-14-L
1. A Gentlemen's Bet - TV-14-LS - The violence isn't enough for a V. And an S for Steve having sex.
2. Best Face Forward - TV-14-DL - A D for a mention of sucking dick.
3. Charlize - TV-14-L
4. Crow College - TV-14-DL - A D for Baby Cakes' comment about showers.
5. Bi-Topping-Ality - TV-14-L
6. Parent's Day - TV-14-DL
7. Displays of Manhood - TV-14-L
8. Life Coaches - TV-14-L
9. Gummie World - TV-14-L
10. Magical Pet - TV-14-DL
Not done yet.
1. Released from Prison - TV-14-D / TV-PG-DLV (Alternate rating) / TV-MA-L - A D for Clementine mentioning blowing a guy and for a mention of sucking dick.
2. Revenge of Mike Powers - TV-PG-DLV / TV-14-L
3. Cop School - TV-14-D / TV-14-DL - A D for Wiegel saying, "I would suck the love juice out of his body."
4. SARS Outbreak - TV-14-D / TV-PG-DLV (Alternate rating) / TV-MA-L - A D for a mention of "going down".
5. Fastest Criminal in Reno - TV-14-D / TV-PG-DL (Alternate rating) / TV-MA-L - A D for Wiegel asking, "Want me to help suck your balls down?"
1. Dangle's Promotion - TV-14-D / TV-PG-DLV (Alternate rating) / TV-MA - Just for a mention of oral sex. Also, a V for Garcia shooting a dog.
2. Wiegel's New Boyfriend - TV-14 / TV-PG-DL (Alternate rating) / TV-MA-L - Just for "handjob" being said twice.
3. British Law - TV-PG-DLSV / TV-14-L - An S for the dog camera scene, and a V for the bank scene.
4. Dangle's Ex Visits - TV-PG-DL / TV-14-L
5. Religion in Reno - TV-14-D / TV-MA-L - A D for mentions of sucking cock. I still rate it TV-14 for the lemonade stand scene.
6. Fire Fighters Are Jerks - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLV (Alternate rating) / TV-MA-L - Just for eighteen bleeps being said. A D for Dangle saying, "I don't mean any disrespect, but fuck firemen, you know?", and then Junior says, "I bet yo…
1. Pilot - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLV (Alternate rating) - Just for the n-word being said.
2. Fireworks - TV-14-D - A D for the term "B.J".
3. Execution Tickets - TV-PG-DL / TV-14 (With credits scene)
4. Clementine's Pregnant - TV-PG-DLV - A V for the motel scene.
5. Jones Gets Suspended - TV-14 - For handjobs being mentioned and also for "bitch" being said six times.
6. Help from the FBI - TV-PG-DL
7. Wiegel Suicide Watch - TV-14-D / TV-PG-DLV (Alternate rating) - A D for Wiegel's final comment.
8. Clementine Gets Married - TV-14 / TV-PG-DL (Alternate rating) - Same reason as Pilot.
9. Garcia's Anniversary - TV-PG-DL
10. Burning Man Festival - TV-14-L - An L for "fag" being said twice. I still rate it TV-14 for off-color humor.
11. Dangle's Moving Day - TV-…
Not counting explicit language and nudity.
1. Welcome to Paradise - TV-14-DLSV - An S for the dog orgy scene, and a V for the ending.
2. Ass on the Line - TV-14-DLS - An S for Bullet shoving his penis in another dog's mouth.
3. Black & Blue - TV-14-DLS - An S for Fitz humping Dusty.
4. Karla - TV-14-DLV - A V for a guy getting shot in the head. Also, Kevin having sex with a police car isn't enough for an S.
5. Dungeons & Dragnet - TV-14-DLS
6. Meet the Jabowskis - TV-14-DLS
7. Police Academy - TV-14-DL
8. Task Force - TV-14-DLV
9. Parent Trap - TV-14-LS
10. Christmas in Paradise - TV-MA - For strong crude sexual content.
1. Pilot - TV-14-D - A D for a man asking, "They stuck their willies in his mouth?"
2. The Nurple Rainbow - TV-14-S - An S for the "sex with himself" scene.
3. The Magmafying Past - TV-14
4. Ogled Inklings - TV-14
5. ConstaDeath - TV-PG-V
6. Tow and Shell - TV-PG-V
7. Fowl Flow - TV-14
1. Chapter One - TV-PG-L - An L for "dick" being said.
2. Chapter Two - TV-PG-DV - A D for mentions of "twiddling weiners".
3. Chapter Three - TV-14 - For drug use and for "dick" being used in a sexual way.
4. Chapter Four - TV-14 / TV-PG-L (Alternate rating) - Just for "dickhead" being said.
5. Chapter Five - TV-PG-LV
6. Chapter Six - TV-PG-V
7. Chapter Seven - TV-PG-DL - A D for the bedroom scene.
8. Chapter Eight - TV-PG
9. Chapter Nine - TV-14-V - A V for scenes of people getting shot in the head.
10. Chapter Ten - TV-PG-L
Not done yet.
1. Gay Witch Hunt - TV-14-L - An L for the term "faggy".
2. The Convention - TV-PG-DL
3. The Coup - TV-PG-LV - A V for the Call of Duty gameplay.
4. Grief Counseling - TV-PG
5. Initiation - TV-PG-D
6. Duwali - TV-PG-DLS - An S for the Karma Sutra photos and an L for one use of slutty.
7. Branch Closing - TV-PG-D
8. The Merger - TV-PG
9. The Convict - TV-PG-DL
10. A Benihana Christmas - TV-PG-L
11. Back From Vacation - TV-PG-D
12. Traveling Salesmen - TV-PG-DL
13. The Return - TV-PG
14. Ben Franklin - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLS (Alternate rating) - Just for the sex store scene.
15. Phyllis' Wedding - TV-PG-L
16. Business School - TV-PG-D
17. Cocktails - TV-PG-DS - An S for Michael and Jan attempting to have sex.
18. The Negotlatlon - TV-PG-D
1. Isle de Chupacabra - TV-PG-LV
2. Joy of Grief - TV-14 - For violent content.
3. Green Fever - TV-14-S / TV-PG-DLV (Alternate rating) - An S for a woman's head rising up in front of the senator, implying that she gave him head.
4. Sharko's Machine - TV-PG-DLSV
5. Return of Marco - TV-14-D / TV-PG-DLV (Alternate rating) - Just for the crackhead scene.
6. Casinko - TV-MA (Original rating) / TV-14 (Re-rating) / TV-PG-DLV (Alternate rating) - Just for the offensive joke muscial number. I originally rated it TV-MA for that scene, but it's too moderate.
7. Butchslap - TV-PG-DL
8. Monkey Banana Raffle - TV-PG-DLV
9. Shrabster - TV-14-DS - A D for "blowjob" being said, and an S for the women going down on Quinn.
10. Cavemen - TV-14-D / TV-PG-DL (Alternat…
1. Splitsville - TV-14-DS - A D for Quinn saying, "I'mma shove my fist up your ass," and an S for Quinn and Debbie having sex.
2. Tourist Season - TV-14 - For off-color content.
3. Red Dawn - TV-PG-DL
4. Meet Beck Bristow - TV-PG-DL
5. I, Robot, Really - TV-MA (Original rating) / TV-14 (Re-rating) - Originally for crude sexual humor, but it's too moderate.
6. Frozen Dinner - TV-PG-DL
7. Tornado Shanks - TV-PG-DLV
8. ASHDTV - TV-14-S - An S for the porno scene.
9. Chalkboard Jungle - TV-14-D / TV-PG-DL (Alternate rating) - A D for Shanks saying, "Shut your fucking dick-suckers."
10. Dearly Beloved Seed - TV-14 - For Debbie getting high on asprin and also for "bitch" being said five times.
11. Craptastic Voyage - TV-14 / TV-PG-DL (Alternate rating) - …
1. Deep Impact - TV-14 / TV-PG-L (Alternate rating)
2. The Bullied - TV-14 - For off-color humor.
3. Accordion Jim - TV-14 / TV-PG-L (Alternate rating)
4. Amnesia - TV-PG-DL
5. Woomba - TV-PG-L
6. Wild Bill - TV-14
7. Guys and Dads - TV-PG-DLS
8. 88's Weekly - TV-14 / TV-PG-L (Alternate rating)
9. Staff Infection - TV-14-L
10. Pickle Trip - TV-14
11. Dust Bunnies - TV-PG-L
12. Can't Touch This - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLV (Alternate rating) - Just for a man saying, "I'm gonna rip your dick off."
13. What Happens in Randy, Stays in Randy - TV-14 / TV-PG-L (Alternate rating)
14. The Krux - TV-14 / TV-PG-LV (Alternate rating) - Just for a woman saying, "Show us your dick!"
1. The Dundies - TV-PG-D - A D for Phlyllis's trophy.
2. Sexual Harassment - TV-14-D (original) / TV-14 (re-rating) - Originally a D for Pam says, "My mother's coming," then Michael says, "That's what she said," but I'll let it slide. I still rate it TV-14 for off color humor.
3. Office Olympics - TV-PG-L - An L for one use of "hoe".
4. The Fire - TV-PG-DL
5. Halloween - TV-PG
6. The Fight - TV-PG-DL - A D for Michael says, "Let's gangbang this thing and go home." and an L for "queer" being said.
7. The Client - TV-PG-D
8. Performance Review - TV-PG-D
9. E-Mail Surveilance - TV-PG-D - A D for jokes about deleting stuff off the computer.
10. Christmas Party - TV-PG-DL - An L for "hoe" being said three times.
11. Booze Cruise - TV-PG
12. The Injury - …
1. Pilot - TV-PG-DL - A D for one of the callers mention, "carpet match the drapes," and an L for "bitch" being said twice.
2. Diversity Day - TV-14 - For racist content.
3. Health Care - TV-PG-DL - A D for the vagina joke.
4. The Alliance - TV-PG-L
5. Basketball - TV-PG-DL
6. Hot Girl - TV-PG-D
1. Married... With Cancer - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLS (alternate rating) - Just for "puss" being said.
2. Dead Dog Walking - TV-14-DL - A D for the tracker supervisor says, "Sooner or later, they all get sloppy," and an L for "douche" being said ten times.
3. Pal Stewie - TV-14-D / TV-PG-DL (alternate rating) - Just for the Star Wars figure scene.
4. Big Trouble in Little Quahog - TV-14-V / TV-PG-DLV (alternate rating) - Just for the pencil scene.
5. Regarding Carter - TV-14-V - A V for Peter slitting his throat and for Babs shooting Carter in the head.
6. Stand by Meg - TV-PG-DL
1. Dead Kids - TV-14-L
2. A Boy and a Priest - TV-MA / TV-14-D (alternate rating) - Just for "cum" being said throughout the episode.
3. The Problem with a Poo - TV-14-DL
4. Tegridy Farms - TV-14-L
5. The Scoots - TV-14 / TV-PG-L (alternate rating)
6. Time To Get Cereal - TV-14-LV - A V for the Red Lobster scene.
7. Nobody got Cereal? - TV-14-DL - A D for Stan’s grandpa’s story about his sex with grandma.
8. Buddha Box - TV-14-DL - A D for the term “pussy juice”.
9. Unfulfilled - TV-MA / TV-14-L (alternate raring) - Just for “fuck” being said three times uncensored.
10. Bike Parade - TV-MA-L / TV-14-DL (alternate rating) - An L for “cunt” being said uncensored. Also a D for two mentions of sucking dick.
1. Bowtime - TV-14 - Golden Joe pulling his dick out earns it.
2. Surgery Circus - TV-PG-DLV
3. Booger Haze - TV-14
4. Star Wars VII - TV-PG
5. Enjoy the Arm - TV-PG-D - A D for Liquor saying, "Suck it".
6. Auraphull - TV-PG-DL
7. Meat Warrior - TV-14 / TV-PG-L (Alternate rating) - Just for Peanut Cop getting high on tranquilizers.
8. Meaty Dreamy - TV-PG-DLV
9. Corndog Chronicles - TV-PG-V
10. Eighteen - TV-PG-LV
11. Pre-Reckoning - TV-PG-LV
12. Farewell - TV-14
13. Prolegomenon - TV-14-V / TV-PG-DLV (Alternate rating) - Just for the Rectangular Businessman getting shot in the head.
14. Enter the Sandmouse - TV-PG-L
15. INVICTUS - TV-14-L
1. Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire - TV-PG
2. Bart the Genius - TV-PG
3. Homer's Odyssey - TV-PG
4. There's No Disgrace Like Home - TV-PG
5. Bart the General - TV-PG
6. Moaning Lisa - TV-PG-V - A V for the boxing game that Homer and Bart was playing.
7. The Call of the Simpsons - TV-PG
8. The Telltale Head - TV-PG-DS - A D for Homer says, "I pulled a few boners," and an S for the movie Bart and the bullies was watching.
9. Life in the Fast Lane - TV-PG-D (original) / TV-PG (re-rating) - Originally a D for a mention of "love making" but I'll let it slide.
10. Homer's Night Out - TV-PG
11. The Crepes of Wrath - TV-PG
12. Krusty Gets Busted - TV-PG
13. Some Enchanted Evening - TV-PG
1. Flying Memory - TV-14 / TV-PG-L (Alternate rating) - Just for "shit" being said. Also, an L for "douchebag" being said.
2. Grown-Up Wannabe - TV-PG-D (Original rating) / TV-PG (Re-rating) - Originally a D for Haruko saying, "I don't know about you, but I got a giant penis," but I let it slide.
3. Freestyle Collection - TV-PG
4. Pit-a-Pat - TV-PG-D
5. Shake It Off - TV-PG
6. Full Flat - TV-PG
1. The Gang Makes Paddy's Great Again - TV-14-DL - There's no violence in this episode, so it doesn't need a V. Also, two uncensored uses of "fuck" isn't a TV-MA IMO.
2. The Gang Escapes - TV-14-L
3. The Gang Beats Boggs: Ladies Reboot - TV-14-L
4. Time's Up for the Gang - TV-MA / TV-14-DL (Alternate rating) - Just for three mentions of sucking dick.
5. The Gang Gets New Wheels - TV-14-DL - A D for the Instagram scene.
6. The Gang Solves the Bathroom Problem - TV-14-L
7. The Gang Does a Clip Show - TV-MA-L / TV-14-L (Alternate rating) - Just for the "Did you fuck my mom?" scene. Also, the word "retarded" is censored in this episode, which is ridiculous.
8. Charlie's Home Alone - TV-14-L
9. The Gang Wins the Big Game - TV-14-L
10. Mac Finds His Prid…
1. Emmy-Winning Episode - TV-PG-DLV
2. Foxx in the Men House - TV-14-D / TV-PG-DLV (alternate rating) - A D for Peter says, "I'm just getting slurped," then Meg says, "Eww."
3. Nanny Goats - TV-14-DV - A D for the dinner scene and a V for the Nanny shooting two guys in the head.
4. Follow the Money - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLSV (alternate rating) - Just for the light switching scene and for one use of "dildo."
5. Three Directors - TV-14-V - A V for the Quentin Tarantino segment.
6. The D in Apartment 23 - TV-14-V - A V for a guy getting shot in the head and the cafeteria massacre scene.
7. Peter IV - TV-PG-DLSV
8. Crimes and Meg's Demeanor - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLSV (alternate rating) - Just for "dildo" being said twice.
9. Don't Be a Dickens at Christmas - TV-P…
Not done yet.
1. To You, in 2000 Years: The Fall of Shinganshina, Part 1 - TV-PG-LV
2. That Day: The Fall of Shinganshina, Part 2 - TV-PG-LV
3. A Dim Light amid Despair: Humanity's Comeback, Part 1 - TV-14 / TV-PG-L (Alternate rating)
4. The Night of the Closing Ceremony: Humanity's Comeback, Part 2 - TV-PG-LV
5. First Battle: The Struggle for Trost, Part 1 - TV-14
6. The World the Girl Saw: The Struggle for Trost, Part 2 - TV-14
7. Small Blade: The Struggle for Trost, Part 3 - TV-14 - A titan brutally killing another titan earns it.
8. I Can Hear His Heartbeat: The Struggle for Trost, Part 4 - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLV (Alternate rating) - A D for Erwin saying, “Worst comes to worst, you could always shove one of these up their ass.”
9. Whereabouts of His…
1. The Boys in the Band - TV-14-D - A D for the Muppets cutaway as well as Magic Mike XXL cutaway.
2. Bookie of the Year - TV-14-D - A D for Herbert's sign that says, "Choke up on my bat," and for Brian says, "You'll burp up sausages in bed."
3. American Gigg-olo - TV-14-D / TV-14-DL - A D for the old lady says, "You can't have my bread but you can have something that smells like bread." Also, Peter's and Donald Trump's cutaway is not featured in the uncut version.
4. Inside Family Guy - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLSV (alternate rating) - Just for the Minions cutaway. Also, this episode is still censored on DVD so no uncut rating.
5. Chris Has Got a Date, Date, Date, Date - TV-14-D / TV-PG-DLV (alternate rating) / TV-14-DL - Just for the Bill Cosby cutawa…
1. Bambi - TV-14 - The word “bastard” being said seven times earns it and also for the train driver saying, “They're all shutting each others' dicks in the door.” And Vyvyan getting decapitated isn't enough for a V.
2. Cash - TV-14/TV-PG-DL (Alternate rating) - Just for the word “bastard” being said five times.
3. Nasty - TV-14/TV-PG-DL (Alternate rating)
4. Time - TV-14/TV-PG-DL (Alternate rating)
5. Sick - TV-PG-DL
6. Summer Holiday - TV-PG-DL
1. The Venture Bros. and the Curse of the Haunted Problem - TV-14 / TV-PG-L (Alternate rating)
2. The Rorqual Affair - TV-14-L
3. Arrears in Science - TV-14-L
4. The High Cost of Loathing - TV-14-L
5. The Inamorata Consequence - TV-14-L
6. The Bellicose Proxy - TV-14-L - There's no violence in this episode, so it doesn't need a V.
7. The Unicorn in Captivity - TV-14-DS - A D for Dr. Venture saying, "I just ate part of a small child and then washed it down with penis." Also, this episode got rated TV-MA-LS, but the word "shit" is only said twice, and the orgy scene isn't enough IMO.
8. The Terminus Mandate - TV-14-L
9. The Forecast Manufacturer - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLSV (Alternate rating) - Just for the word "dickhead" being said and also for one use of…
1. Pilling Them Softly - TV-14 - For Brian and Stewie being on drugs throughout.
2. Papa Has a Rollin Son - TV-PG-DLV
3. Guy, Robot - TV-14-D / TV-PG-DLS (alternate rating) / TV-14-DL - A D for Stewie says, "I flew her out here and fucked her in the face."
4. Peternormal Activity - TV-14-V / TV-14-LV
5. Peter, Chris, and Brian - TV-PG-DLS
6. Peter's Sister - TV-14 - Peter and the guys getting high earns it, I'll still rate it TV-14 for the Bill Cosby scene.
7. Hot Pocket-Dial - TV-14-D / TV-PG-DL (alternate rating) - Just for the chicken cutaway. Also, Peter flipping Quagmire off is still censored on DVD.
8. Brokeback Swanson - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLS (alternate rating) - Just for a mention of "handjobs". Also, Joe getting stabbed by a bullhorn isn't e…
1. Whicker's World - TV-PG-D - A D for the stock exchange sketch.
2. Mr. and Mrs. Brian Norris' Ford Popular - TV-14/TV-PG (Alternate rating) - Just for the exploding old woman's name.
3. The Money Programme - TV-14/TV-PG-L (Alternate rating) - Just for one use of “shit”.
4. Blood, Devastation, Death, War and Horror - TV-PG-L
5. The All-English Summarize Proust Competition - TV-PG-DL
6. The War Against Pornography - TV-PG-DL
7. Salad Days - TV-14/TV-PG-V (Alternate rating) - For the Salad Days sketch and also for the announcer getting shot to death.
8. The Cycling Tour - TV-PG
9. The Nude Organist - TV-PG-DS - An S for the Mortuary Hour sketch.
10. E. Henry Thripshaw's Disease - TV-PG-DL
11. Dennis Moore - TV-PG-L
12. A Book at Bedtime - TV-PG-L
1. Face the Press - TV-PG-DL
2. The Spanish Inquisition - TV-PG
3. Deja Vu - TV-PG-L
4. The Buzz Aldrin Show - TV-PG-DL - A D for the poets sketch.
5. Live from the Grill-O-Mat - TV-PG-LV - A V for the accidents sketch.
6. It's a Living - TV-PG-L
7. The Attila the Hun Show - TV-PG-LSV - An S for one of the idiots lying naked in bed with two women, and a V for the beginning.
8. Archaeology Today - TV-PG-L
9. How to Recognize Different Parts of the Body - TV-PG-DL - A D for one of the pepperpots saying, “Intercourse the penguin.”
10. Scott of the Antarctic - TV-PG-L
11. How Not to Be Seen - TV-PG
12. Spam - TV-PG-DS - A D for the Hungarian sketch, and an S for the post-credits scene.
13. Royal Episode Thirteen - TV-PG-L
1. The Simpsons Guy - TV-PG-DLSV
2. The Book of Joe - TV-PG-DLSV
3. Baking Bad - TV-14 - Stewie being addicted to cough syrup earns it.
4. Brian the Closer - TV-14-D / TV-PG-DLV (alternate rating) / TV-MA - A D for the glory hole joke, also "fuck" was never said in the uncut version but the word "cocksucker" does.
5. Turkey Guys - TV-14 / TV-PG-DLSV (alternate rating) TV-14-L - Just for the New Years cutaway.
6. The 2000 Year Old Virgin - TV-14 / TV-14-L - For religous jokes throughout.
7. Stewie, Chris, and Brian's Excellent Adventure - TV-14-D - A D for Stewie says, "I bet it's the girl from the lunch room who wants a taste of corn dog," as well as the two heads cutaway. Also, Brian beating a scientist to death with a bell isn't enough for a V…
1. Whither Canada? - TV-PG
2. Sex and Violence - TV-PG-L
3. How to Recognize Different Types of Trees From Quite a Long Way Away - TV-PG-DL - A D for the Nudge Nudge sketch, and an L for "bastard" being said three times.
4. Owl Stretching Time - TV-PG-S (Original rating) / TV-PG-SV (re-rating) - An S for the musician lying in bed naked with a woman, and a V for the instructor shooting a man.
5. Man's Crisis of Identity in the Latter Half of the 20th Century - TV-PG - The Erotic Film sketch isn't enough for an S.
6. It's the Arts - TV-PG-DL (Original rating) / TV-PG-L (re-rating) / TV-14 (second re-rating) / TV-PG-DLV (alternate rating) - Just for the topless woman.
7. You're No Fun Anymore - TV-PG
8. Full Frontal Nudity - TV-14 / TV-PG-D (alterna…