Frylock becomes angry when he sees that the Aqua Teens have an electric bill for $2,600. He finds out that Shake caused the high fee by charging an anthropomorphic oversized cell phone that he got from Boost Mobile in exchange for advertising the company, which he does whenever the camera zooms in on him.
He gets a call from his friend Josh, who he alleges served in the army with him a thousand years ago. Josh is presented as a live action photograph. As the episode progresses, Shake reveals that Josh threatened to castrate him if he lost the phone, which annoys Frylock with its chirping. Shake kills Jeffy the Garden Hose with his mind, and Meatwad forgets that he ever existed, which means that Meatwad may be outgrowing his imaginary friends. Frylock asks Meatwad what he wants to do, and he replies that he wants to find out how cows are milked. Shake tells Frylock that milking a cow isn't very urban, and he tells Frylock that he sounds "black."
Shake and the phone want to come, and Frylock takes them all three thousand miles below the Earth's surface, where the phone explodes. When Meatwad asks Frylock where the farm is, Frylock replies that a cow would melt under these conditions, and then that he already took him to the farm, tricking Meatwad into thinking that they went to the farm.
The Aqua Teens return to find two phones in place of the one Frylock killed. Frylock brings them outside, where they fall into a hole that also leads underground, and Meatwad seals it with a boulder. The land line rings, and Shake's afraid to answer it, but Meatwad answers, and it's Josh, who again threatens to castrate Shake. When Shake hangs up, he criticizes advertising Boost Mobile, and many phones appear using "molecular transporters" and "downloadable switchblades." They swarm Shake and proceed to castrate and/or kill him. A can of AXE body spray asks Frylock if he's "the milkshake guy," and Meatwad tells him that he's in the house, "getting his ass whupped on." Meatwad asks the can if he's angry, and the can replies "No, I'm good. I'm in the credits," which he is, appearing in every shot and as the astronaut.
- A Boost Mobile Phone explodes due to the heat tempatures.
- Two Boost Mobile Phones are crushed underneath a boulder.
- Master Shake is attacked by an angry mob of Boost Mobile Phones presumably killing him.
- Shake telling Frylock that he sounds black, is a reference to the fact that Carey Means, Frylock's voice actor is black.
- The highway seen in this episode is from The Last One.
- The cliff seen in this episode is the same one Shake throws Happy Time Harry off of in "Dumber Dolls."
- This is the last episode to be rated TV-PG. Big Bro does not count, because it was aired once with that rating in the UK.
- Shake seems to break the fourth wall by repeatedly telling the audience the features of the Boost Mobile Phone.