Master Shake wakes Frylock and demands food, but as Frylock is cooking (badly), Shake and Meatwad notice he is acting strangely and Meatwad smashes Frylock's computer thinking there would be money in there, but then the two search Frylock and find instructions on how to install his back up generator. Neither of the two can read it so they go to Carl and he reads it. The two plug Frylock's back up generator in as he notices that his Jewel of Idahocules is missing. He remembers the Brain Fairy as he Shake and Meatwad head to the DMV to investigate.
Once there, Shake and Meatwad apply for licenses as Shake is the first to test he refuses to be an organ donor and drives badly, wreaking havoc as he drives. Shake fails his driving test while Meatwad agrees to be an organ donor. The trio drive home and decide to ditch the car, but Frylock is still plugged in as the car drives off the cliff.
Back at home the Brain Fairy attempts to steal Meatwad's brain, but finds nothing and it busted by Frylock as the Brain Fairy climbs into Shake and attempts to steal his brain, but he too lacks one. Suddenly, the fairy's father, the Booger Fairy comes to tell his son he is ashamed of him before offering him an assistant's job in his booger fairy work. Frylock, back to normal, goes to bed.
- This episode returns to the usual animation.
- This is the first episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever to use its opening.
- This Episode gives more hints as to Frylock being some kind of Cyborg, as did "Laser Lenses" and "Hoppy Bunny".
- This is the first time since Storage Zeebles for Carl to appear in this eppisode since he did not appear in the last three episodes.
- This is the first episode since Freda, that all four protagonists appear in.
- Booger Fairy: "You're just wasting brains son."