Carl goes to an anger management group in Seattle after having his tongue bitten off by a hooker and being forced by the police to attend. There he meets and becomes friends with Lance "ScamWow", a parody of Vince Offer, the ShamWow advertiser who tries to sell Carl multiple ridiculous products. Carl is also under house arrest and Shake makes lasagna which he throws onto Carl's lawn to lure him out of the electric fence, electrocuting him. Lance convinces Carl to get the lasagna by jumping off his roof onto the lasagna. Carl breaks every bone in his body. Lance then convinces Carl to buy "uni-bone" milkshakes which will merge all his bones into one super bone as explained to him by his doctor in a hospital bed. Shake then teases him in a helicopter with the lasagna in the hospital and Carl falls out the window killing him. Shake laughs evilly. The doctor then drinks it and says, "Your milkshake is really good!"
- Carl jumps out of a window and falls to his death.
- Lance advertising ScamWow is an obvious parody of Vince advertising products on TV like ShamWow.
- This episode is the first to show an exterior view of the hospital.
- Master Shake's therapist from The Creditor makes another appearence.
- The doctor from Party All the Time and Allen Part One makes another appearance.