Plot: Frylock, Master Shake, and Meatwad are awakened in the middle of the night by a muffled sound from the crawlspace. The next day, Frylock and Meatwad discover the Love Mummy in the crawlspace. The mummy continuously threatens to curse Frylock if he doesn't get what he demands. Frylock hugs him, makes him a sandwich, buys him expensive food, trendy clothing, home electronics, and a rock climbing wall. When the mummy threatens to curse and even brings lightning as part of the "curse;" Shake ignores it and nothing happens to him, much to Frylock's astonishment.
Now suspicious, Frylock checks out a library book on mummies and he soon discovers that mummies cannot really do anything but be extremely annoying, mooching, and be "selfish brats." So Frylock writes TRASH on him with a red marker, and throws him away, where Carl comes upon it, takes his crown, and puts it on, unaware that it transformed him into a rattle snake from the waist down. While Meatwad and Frylock are surprised they neglect to tell him opting to let Shake ask him about it, making Carl to look down.
- Steve is once again impaled and attacked by Dr. Weird's corn.
- Meatwad says "Sound off like you got a pair!", a line from Full Metal Jacket.
- When Frylock and Meatwad enter the crawlspace, an open can of green paint can be seen in the corner near the doorway.
- The name of the restaurant that Frylock goes to is named Lord of the Lobster.
- Shake claims to have witnessed Frylock hugging the Mummy in the basement but this is impossible as when he woke he made no mention of this sight and asked about the mummy. However, it is possible that he heard the mummy screaming and went to check it out the crawlspace seeing the hugging and merely forgot about it after going back to sleep.