Dr. Weird lost weight... with a chainsaw. But he still isn't pretty.
Master Shake is having a temper tantrum about his having lost his PDA, stating that somebody stole it. Frylock asks Shake where it could be, which leads the Aqua Teens to the Adirondack mountains (Shake claims to have conquered a race of aliens there). Frylock does not find Shake's PDA Shake then admits that when he said, "Adirondacks", he was referring to the pictures of the Adirondack chairs he saw in a coffee table catalog. Frylock is immediately annoyed with shake, but his annoyance annoyance turns to amazement he finds evidence that there really were aliens in the Adirondacks in the form of a giant foot print. He states that they need to track them, only for Shake and Meatwad to immediately abandon him, and Frylock is badly beaten by the aliens. Later, Frylock returns battered and bruised and finds Shake in Carl's backyard using the his portable crane and backyard pool as a makeshift torture device trying to get an answer out of Meatwad by forcing him underwater in a cage with the crane, Thinking Meatwad stole his PDA. Shake lures Frylock away by getting him to check the gutters by telling him he tossed his DVD burner in the gutters when it didn't work. He pulls Meatwad up, only to immediately submerge him again when he denies having it. Shake is interrupted when he hears Frylock angrily yelling at him from a distance because he really did toss his DVD burner into the gutters. But Frylock's anger shifts to panic when he returns and sees that Meatwad has turned blue from the lack of air. He has Shake pull him up immediately and saves him through CPR. Shake threatens to blow up Carl's pool. Frylock talks Shake out of it, but he blows it up later anyway. Shake has a nightmare about where his PDA is. The next morning, he takes Meatwad and Frylock to the Trenton Tar Pits to find Romulox, a creature of the tar pits who, Shake believes, has stolen his PDA. Shake never finds Romulox, and Frylock becomes fed up with the "Captain," so the Aqua Teens head home. Upon arriving home, Frylock gives Shake a planner which he calls a "Personal Analog Assistant", but Shake hates it. The Aqua Teens head inside to find Romulox inside their house. Romulox is holding a PDA, and Shake states that it is the PDA he wants, meaning Shake never had a PDA to begin with. After making several rude comments about the Aqua Teens not having things, Romulox gives Shake his PDA, because it "makes him look like a Hillbilly ." Romulox uses a grappling hook to leave. Carl calls his insurance agent Vishal about his destroyed pool. Shake uses a grappling hook to enter Carl's room through the window. Carl hangs up the phone, and Shake says he is Batman. Carl then says "I'm Batman too!" and jumps out the window.
- Shake says at one point of the episode that he could have played Tetris.
- After busting in through Carl's window, Shake claims to be Batman.
- A personal digital assistant (PDA), also known as a palmtop computer, or personal data assistant, is a mobile device that functions as a personal information manager. Current PDAs often have the ability to connect to the Internet. A PDA has an electronic visual display, enabling it to include a web browser, but some newer models also have audio capabilities, enabling them to be used as mobile phones or portable media players. Many PDAs can access the Internet, intranets or extranets via Wi-Fi or Wireless Wide Area Networks. Many PDAs employ touchscreen technology.
- In his review of the Magnavox Odyssey, the Angry Video Game Nerd (played by James Rolfe) quotes Master Shake. "I could be playing Tetris, but I'd have to animate it page by page."
- This episode (along with "The") has the shortest episode title ever.
- Carl only appeared at the end in this episode.