The Broodwich is a thick submarine sandwich on a red baguette with small devil horns on one end. According the voice, the ingredients consist of:
- Bread forged in darkness from wheat harvested from Hell's Half-Acre and baked by Beelzebub
- Mayonnaise made from the evil eggs of a powerful dark chicken beaten into sauce by the hands of a one-eyed madman
- Cheese boiled from the rancid teat of a fanged cow
- 666 separate meats from an animal which has maggots for blood
- Dijon mustard
- Sun-dried tomatoes
Shake considers it the "best damn sandwich he's ever eaten", though he does complain of the lack of bacon. The Voice explains that there are no swine evil enough to be sacrificed upon a bed of evil and lettuce.
The Broodwrap is a variation of the Broodwich, but it has vegetarian fillings with a red tortilla and it has an aluminum foil wrapping on the back. Much like the Broodwich, it has devil horns on one end. According to the Voice, it was once six solid feet of meat sheets, but the ingredients now consist of:
- Tofu cream in the bean genes of the underworld
- Sliced beets, nourished in the soil enriched from the decomposing corpses of fondlers and fornicators and pickled in the urine of a thousand incontinent calico cats.
- Savory tzatziki sauce, the ejaculate of a thousand orangutans masturbating to a mirrored monolith from space
- Hummus made from squeezing the demonic pus of the infected backs of deadites
- Rolled in a tortilla from the peeled skin of a rabid jackal
ChipotleChiggers, for that extra south of the border kick
- Jackfruit, which tastes like sh*t, even to hippies who pretend to love it
- No sun-dried tomatoes, a lesson had been learned.
The Broodwich Dimension
After Frylock tricks Shake into digging holes for planting azalea bushes by convincing him that there's buried treasure in the front yard, Shake ends up falling into a cave full of bones, along with the Broodwich. The Voice beckons Shake to taste it, which he does without hesitation and ends up getting teleported to the Broodwich Dimension in a puff of flames.
The Broodwich Dimension is a largely featureless plane of striped purple hills, where Shake is drawn in a sharper, more stylized version of himself. He meets Jerry, who ends up chasing him with a giant axe before Shake spontaneously teleports back to his own house. After that, every time someone takes a bite from the Broodwich, they teleport back to the Broodwich Dimension, and if Shake consumes the whole thing, he'll be stuck there permanently.
Shake does eventually end up consuming the entire sandwich, but to The Voice's great frustration, Shake picked off the sun-dried tomatoes because they were "disgusting." The Voice tells him that he passed the "secret test of character", and offers to marry him off to a skeleton bride. When Shake refuses to marry her, the Voice gives him the "real" reward, free brain surgery. Shake emphatically agrees to the surgery, resulting in Shake getting lobotomized and eating the tomatoes without resistance. He ends up back at the Broodwich Dimension and Jerry cuts him in half.
The Broodwich reappears in "The Last One," where it joins the Mooninite's group to get revenge on the Aqua Teens, the Voice tricks Romulox into the sun-dried tomatoes, after which Romulox is transported into the Broodwich dimension, and presumably killed.
The Broodwich returns in the Aqua Teen spinoff AquaDonk Side Pieces. In the second episode, "The Broodwrap" while Carl is delivering it to someone, it reveals that it has re-branded itself as The Broodwrap, for vegetarians and spends most of the episode talking about it's disgusting ingredients (where it's also revealed that it's not actually vegan) until Carl reaches his destination (The Aqua Teen House) and spits on it, before delivering it to Shake, who orders him to leave it on the floor to that he could give Carl fried pennies, The Broodwrap tries to convince Meatwad to eat it, but fails to do so after he mentions one of the ingredients, he then drags itself to the fried pennies to ask if anyone wants them.
The Broodwich is an "immortal" sandwich, and can't be destroyed or taken apart (despite Shake being able to pick off the sun-dried tomatoes). The only way to get rid of it permanently is by eating it, but this results in getting teleported to the Broodwich Dimension. It's also apparently extremely delicious (despite the lack of bacon), further tempting Shake into finishing it. According to The Voice, they have a great PR department, able to get them an article in Vogue magazine regarding the Broodwich. In "The Broodwrap", it has also shown itself to be able to move, as it drags itself around to the fried pennies on the road after it gives up on trying to make anyone eat it.
- The Last One
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am
- The Last One Forever and Ever (For Real This Time) (We Fucking Mean It)
- "The Broodwrap" (AquaDonk Side Pieces)