Cold open: Dr. Weird's laboratory is shown, but the audience does not see inside.
Without playing the opening, the episode immediately goes to the Moon. The Mooninites have gathered a bunch of their villain friends for one final push towards eliminating the Aqua Teens. However, they do not succeed, and much of their group is eliminated from the meeting. Only the Rabbot, the Mooninites, Mothmonsterman, Ol' Drippy, Happy Time Harry, the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future, and Major Shake get to South Jersey. They plan to shove "The Screw of Damnation" into the Hunger Force's heads. When the Mooninites were asked how they would get it in there, the Mooninites planned (They planned on having the others do it) on giving the Hunger Force a Post-It note saying "Stay Still."
Later in the episode, they decide to make a cool group name. The brownies suggest "Click-Click-Click-Click" and they finally settle on the Rabbot's idea, "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday" because the Ghost repeats it upon hearing it.
When the Villains finally get to the Aqua Teens house, Carl tells them that they moved to Honolulu. Frylock comes out. He blows up Happy Time Harry after saying "Uh, can I help someone?" Ignignokt runs over to the ship and flees without Err. Shake then asks who's going to take him to the mall.
Meanwhile, MC Pee Pants has ended up in Hell again, and like usually, Satan breathes fire onto him. The Dumbassahedratron, who is also down there, says, "Shut up and fish!" and is also set ablaze.
- Travis of the Cosmos is stabbed to death by Happy Time Harry.
- The Trees, Flargon and Merle burn to death while strapped onto a wooden rocket.
- D.P. has his nipples impaled by needles while his lower body is shredded by a female alien and eaten alive along with Skeeter.
- MC Pee Pants is crushed by Err.
- Major Shake is run over by a truck, but is revived in the next scene.
- The Brownie Monsters are presumably killed by the Mooninites bullets.
- Oog explodes after leaving the dome without any oxygen.
- Happy Time Harry is blasted by Frylock's eye lasers.
- MC Pee Pants is blasted by a ball of fire once again in Hell.
- The Dumbassahedratron is blasted by a separate ball of fire in Hell.
- Season one and two villains who were left out: Wayne "The Brain" McClain, Love Mummy, www.yzzerdd.com, Willie Nelson, The Real Wisdom Cube and Universal Remonster.
- Ol' Drippy is the only one at the Mooninites' meeting who is not a villain.
- This episode and "The Cloning" are the only two episodes to premiere on the exact same night.
- In the character roll call, Err mentions a villain called "the Klaus." No villain answers when he said it, and the Klaus isn't mentioned any other time in the episode or entire series. This issue has baffled some fans over the years, but in the DVD Commentary for the episode, it was revealed to be a simple reference to the Scorpions, a rock band.
- This is the first ATHF episode to not have an opening theme song.
- The Aqua Teens and Carl do not appear until the end of this episode.
- This episode was originally titled "The Last Fucking One For 2003".
- This was originally a series finale.
Allusions and References
- In this episode, Happy Time Harry alludes to Ted "The Nuge" Nugent, who would later be prominently featured in the episode entitled Gee Whiz.
- Rabbot: Sunday Monday Tuesday...
A quick and almost obscure reference to the Take That hit "Sunday To Saturday."
- Cybernetic Ghost: "Thousands of years ago I survived the quickening of the..."
A reference to the film Highlander II: The Quickening (citation needed)
- Ignignokt: "Let it be short for 'Here I am, Rock You Like a Hurricane.'"
A quick reference to The Scorpions hit "Rock You Like A Hurricane."
- Err also mentions Bon Scott, the lyricist for AC/DC.
- When Ignignokt and Err are talking to MC Pee Pants, the screen changes to the other villains but Happy Time Harry is nowhere to be seen.
- Err said that the trees were catching a ride with Flargon and Dingle however, Flargon is with Merle on the ship not Dingle.
- When Dingle was running away his feet weren't moving.
- When Oog said that Romulox disappeared, his mouth didn't move.