Gentlemen, you have reached Dr. Weird's residence. Now speak at the tone!!
- 1 This will never work!
- 2 Uhhhh, Dr.Weird?
- 3 Butter Toast
- 4 Okay. I'll say it.
- 5 Deceased Characters category
- 6 The heck is trying to deactivate an account so damn hard.
- 7 I know your not active but....
- 8 There can be only one
- 9 After ATHF You know the final season
- 10 Return
- 11 Grapesoda's edits
- 12 Ghost
- 13 Happy Birthday
- 14 It's not funny at all! Is it Steve!
- 15 Admin
- 16 Same Kid, Different Account
- 17 He returned.
- 18 Happy Birthday!
- 19 A Bunch of Other Messages
- 20 Thank You
This will never work!
So just the one hoggie.
You guys got anything specific needing done around here? I need help getting 151 edits for the self satsfied goal of 1000 edits. I want to do them on something productive instead of just doing little bits and pieces I find on the matience page.
That...really sounded like that automated voice from Comcast. But sure, just give me a bit.
Hey Edd, need some advise on some of the guidlines you asked me to create.
Okay. I'll say it.
- There definitely will be more to do around here when season 11 launches. Hopefully the summer will also help with our motivation. I just don't have the time or the desire to sit on the computer for more than an hour and edit very much anymore, and editing on my phone is nowhere near as easy as editing on a PC.-Siberian99 (talk)
Deceased Characters category
- Yep. Please don't add the deceased or the characters that have been killed category to pages. -Siberian99 (talk)
The heck is trying to deactivate an account so damn hard.
Edd...I want to put what happen behind us, I really do wanna come back to the site...I've since retired from my job and i'm now renting a nice condo in Flordia, internet sucks out here though. I'm sorry we left things on a bad note and I want to come back if you'll let me. I requested to have my account deactivated some time ago and they said after 30 days I wouldn't be able to reactivate it but on a whim, I checked my login on habit when I was looking up something on the wiki and low and behold! "You have 0 days left to reactivate your account."
I'm going to assume things have gotten boring around here since I left, wasn't too much ever going on without me starting something in the fourms or talk pages...i'm never going into a chat room again...ever....eeeeevver. Sounds egotistiacal but what ever, also taking english classes on an unrelated note.
Anyway, I miss this wiki, it was a hobby of mine and now that i'm retired and living in an area where i'm the youngest person living by at least four or five decades on average, it's boring. I have nothing to do, please, let's put what happen behind us. Everyone screws up once and I just wanted it to stop so I said i'd leave....as it turns out deactivating an account isn't as easy as they said it is and I can't leave things like this active due to having logged the IP adresses of the vpn i was using.Besides that, I really want to get 1000 edits. I'm sorry Edd...Jag ar ledsen min van ar jag verkligen.
why do I always forget to add my sig
Even if I wasn't going to forgive him, I've quit the wiki. It's no longer my department. Chibi can come back; just don't expect me to do a whole lot of editing because I just can't get motivated anymore. I will say this: Cabutchikas really needs someone to say that "No means no." She really shouldn't be adding the "Deceased" category to pages after we told her not to. Edd Shwartz (talk) 00:02, April 2, 2015 (UTC)
- If Edd is okay with it, Chibi may continue to edit here. I do expect there to be no more behavioural problems that split our already small community, though. The stress and drama is not needed or appreciated.
- I will take a look over Cabutchikas's edits and speak to him or her later, when I get time. I have already mentioned to him or her about some of their edits went against the style guide, so I'll try to elaborate on that.
- Again, my apologies for not being very present. I do keep my eye on this place every day and take some notes about what I have to do, but I'm going through a pretty rough period of my life right now so it gets puts on the back burner. -Siberian99 (talk)
I'm sorry to hear that Edd, but I understand how the lacking of motivation can be. Do you think that you'll come back for the new season? Also I noticed that she has been doing a lot of editing...what's the situation with that? Chibifoxkit (talk) 00:11, April 2, 2015 (UTC)
I'm not entirely sure. Seeing all those edits that I would have to fix was what drove me over the edge. It wasn't enough that I couldn't fix a day's worth of edits, I was unable to fix edits that were happening in large chunks. That doesn't mean they're all bad edits, but when I see stuff like promoting other wikis under "External Links" on official articles... I should probably stop talking about this now. Edd Shwartz (talk) 00:16,April 2, 2015 (UTC)
Do you want me to take a look at what she's edited? 188.8.131.52 00:53, April 2, 2015 (UTC)
As of right now, it's not my decision. Edd Shwartz (talk) 01:01, April 2, 2015 (UTC)
I know your not active but....
So I noticed the Jacob persons has been adding a lot of TV-14 catagories to pages....do we really need that? Don't we actually have a page for that? It just seems redudnant and a bit of a clutter. I know i'm not the one to speak on the matter but....
Shwartz: Sorry, Chibi. I'm a little short on time right now. Edd Shwartz (talk) 22:27, April 6, 2015 (UTC)
I'm short on time, but yes, you may start removing the "TV-14" and other such categories from pages. DO NOT REMOVE ANY OF THE OTHER INFORMATION INVOLVING THE RATINGS! Just remove the category from those pages, not the information in the infoboxes. That requires more than just my authorization. I apologize if this seems rude, but I'm short on time. Edd Shwartz (talk) 16:56, April 8, 2015 (UTC)
There can be only one
So i'm only 6 edit's away from ultimate power, aka 1000 edits
After ATHF You know the final season
I'll state it out right, once the final seasons' done we won't have too much to do around here other then spit and polish things, do a check every now and a again for some twat to screw everything up; i propose we start a new wiki for something that doesn't have one that we all like and will give us something to do! Chibifoxkit (talk) 07:09, May 2, 2015 (UTC)
- I've heard good things about it but I've never watched it before.
- That's fine. I think there will be a decent amount to do even after the show ends, but I have no problem with you leaving to work on another Wiki. Being able to switch between projects on various Wiki's is one of the main appeals of Wikia. -Siberian99 (talk) 21:03, May 2, 2015 (UTC)
- This is chibi, on my phone x.x I've done a few edits to the Rick and Morty Wiki, namely the King Jellybean ((had an argument if he was a pedo and I won!)) so i'd love to help with that wiki! But overall, I want to remain with you guys no matter what happens, you guys are why I keep comming back here and you should check out the show, you can find episodes of it on demand or on the web easily enough.
I find your text boxes annoying as i can never see what it says when i'm responding, but they look neat though. In the long run, yes we will have some things to do around here even after the series is over but it will be the mind numbing tasks that none of us really want to do that we do anyway becuase we have pride in this wiki as it is our own. Sure we'll have to check back every day to make sure noobs and trolls don't erode it but I want us to be able to move together and I think you guys would be right at home in the Rick and Morty wiki! Chibifoxkit (talk) 12:00, May 4, 2015 (UTC)
Sorry, guys, I've been a little busy lately. Hopefully, I'll be able to do more next week. Edd Shwartz (talk) 00:54, May 6, 2015 (UTC)
I usually spend most editing time on Wikipedia. I kinda forgot this place after I ran out of things to fix. But then we got two HUGE new developments in the ATHF world last month with the "Boston" leak and the "final" season announcement. Grapesoda22 (talk) 22:04, May 9, 2015 (UTC)
Soooo I was looking over Grapesoda's edits, massive amount I might add, and none of them seem nessary due to the fact that they removed the "th" suffix from the dates ((ex April 5th)) and I actually find it somewhat annoying. My minor OCD when it comes to dates is kicking in...i'm about to go back and undo all those edits -.- Chibifoxkit (talk) 23:12, May 10, 2015 (UTC)
Those are fine, just the ones with the dates are bugging me ((Chibi on mobile))
I wouldn't call him a villain, he just wanted pizza and didn't cause harm.
And lets just get rid of the category. Its somewhat misleading because death means nothing in the show. Virtually every character dies anyways its to redundant. Grapesoda22 (talk) 02:44, May 20, 2015 (UTC)
The umbrella term "villain" is not the same thing as the "Category:Villain." When I say "He's a villain, so her deserves his own page," it's a way of briefly saying that he was the person that the plot seems to focus on along with the Aqua Teens. See how much of a confusing mouth-full that is. It's much easier just to say. "He's the villain of the episode, so he gets his own page."
As for the "Characters that have been killed," that's kind of the point. We don't want to use it anymore. Although, I think the category was created BECAUSE the characters can come back from the dead, not in spite of it. The point was for a quick reference if I remember correctly; it wasn't meant to replace the "Permanently Deceased" category, which, as far as I know, has been retired. I'd forgotten that Chibi had started that category. So, yeah, if you could remove that category from each page, I'd really appreciate it. Edd Shwartz (talk) 03:33, May 20, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for noticing. Edd Shwartz (talk) 19:37, May 28, 2015 (UTC)
Yeah I noticed a few weeks ago that it was coming up so I made a mental note, I thought it would be nice.
Also, remember a few weeks back we had a disagreement about the season page images? How about we use video trailers and commercials? As some of the seasons have them:
- last episodes of Season 1
- Season 6 (short bump)
- Season 7 (labeled has season 9)
- Season 8
- Season 9
- Season 10 (windowboxed)
- The video already on the season 11 page
In retrospect, we really should stop using the same image for every Season page. I don't know how to feel about using videos in an infobox. I'm not really for the idea of using too many videos because it often leads to dead links. I'll start a discussion thread for this topic tomorrow in our forum. Please do not start it until then. Edd Shwartz (talk) 03:07, May 29, 2015 (UTC)
It's not funny at all! Is it Steve!
Have you ever watched Pokemon 'Bridged? It's the best pokemon abridged series on youtube. And at least this wiki isn't made of husks of corn like back in my day! Chibifoxkit (talk) 11:45, July 11, 2015 (UTC)
I have actually. I watched the episode about the Eevee brothers, and I thought it was hilarious. I really should watch the whole series sometime. I should also catch up on Team Four Star and Little Kuriboh. Edd Shwartz (talk) 16:54, July 11, 2015 (UTC)
The year 1996 must've been crazy. I'm glad I wasn't born then. Edd Shwartz (talk) 04:29, July 12, 2015 (UTC)
????? ?? ???????
Edd Shwartz (talk) 04:32, July 12, 2015 (UTC)
Yep, it's such a shame the show was in its final season when I got promoted. Sorry for the late reply, by the way. I was a bit busy yesterday. It wasn't anything bad; I just couldn't reply. Edd Shwartz (talk) 20:31, October 9, 2015 (UTC)
So your admin tag has inactiveadmin on it... - chibifoxkit who is unable to login atm
Hey, Chibi. Good to hear from you again. I admittedly haven't been editing much, unless you count banning that one guy who keeps spreading those rumors about ATHF's return. I guess I'll make a few miscellaneous edits, so I can lose the tag. I honestly just haven't had the drive for editing on wikis in the past few months. I still check for vandalism though, particularly when I get those e-mail alerts. Anyway, good to hear from you. Edd Shwartz (talk) 18:33, June 12, 2016 (UTC)
I have banned him, but it looks like I cannot delete some of his blogs due to an internal error within Fandom. Thank you for letting me know by the way. Edd Shwartz (talk) 20:13, March 11, 2017 (UTC)
Same Kid, Different Account
I banned him. I think he had plenty of time to explain his actions in the past. Edd Shwartz (talk) 19:39, March 26, 2017 (UTC)
[Assumes it's no big deal]
[Looks at the Wiki activity twenty minutes later]
Oh, my goodness! Look at all the stuff I gotta delete now. It makes me want to curse up a storm on this talk page. I'm contacting Fandom again. This is nonsense! I shouldn't have to delete 50 blogs every week. Geez! Oh, and my apologies if I accidentally delete one of your blogs or one of Brady's blogs (if I may call that user Brady). I tend to go on auto-pilot when I see this many pages I need to delete. Edd Shwartz (talk) 02:11, March 29, 2017 (UTC)
- Okay, just delete his blogs. The ones about ratings are mine and Brady's.
- I've done some checking when he first showed up a year ago and I get the impression that he might have some sort of developmental disability. However, that does not excuse his behavior as he's also capable of making decisions about what he does. What I saw doesn't indcate that this is something beyond his control and further research shows he's been doing this sort of thing for a total of three years now.
Thank you for the information, RRabbit42. I honestly hadn't thought of going to that category, so it's very helpful. Edd Shwartz (talk) 16:22, March 30, 2017 (UTC)
- I was willing to mark which blogs need to be deleted except that I found out that if you put the Delete template into a blog comment and then delete the comment, there's still a link from the template to that blog. You can't get rid of it. So, I'll have to leave it up to you to do the cleanup yourself. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 21:17, April 2, 2017 (UTC)
It was a nice gesture. Thanks anyway.
Also, I'm a little busy today as I have been on Mondays lately. Hopefully I can start deleting all that stuff soon. Edd Shwartz (talk) 17:57, April 3, 2017 (UTC)
I blocked him, but I would appreciate you not using slurs like that unless it's a direct quote from a character on the show. Thank you.
Anyway, I banned him, and this is actually the eighth or ninth time I've had to. I'm going to contact Fandom for real tomorrow, but I kind of feel like April Fools Day is not the day to contact them. --Edd Shwartz (talk) 02:35, April 2, 2017 (UTC)
Thanks so much for remembering! --Edd Shwartz (talk) 04:35, May 29, 2017 (UTC)
A Bunch of Other Messages
- Not much that we can do. IP banning doesn't do much since they can just change it. --Siberian99 (talk) 00:18, May 30, 2017 (UTC)
There's not much i can do besides contact official Wikia staff, and I'm not entirely sure if they can help. I've contacted them previously about a user with multiple IP addresses, but they couldn't do much. I'm not sure if that was the same user or the one spreading information about an ATHF Wow Wow Wubsy Crossover. Sorry, got to go. Edd Shwartz (talk) 21:53, May 29, 2017 (UTC)
I know this is frustrating for you, but please stop using curse words to describe him. It's very unprofessional, and I really don't like it. Plus, I've already told you we can't do anything else about it. The IP addresses he's used in the past have been too far apart for official Wikia staff to do anything about it, so there's really nothing I can do but continually block him. Edd Shwartz (talk) 02:04, June 16, 2017 (UTC)
- He's gone... for now. 'Til then, we've got like a thousand pointless blog posts to delete.
- Just hoping that that little brat loses his internet privileges.
- Okay, I think I deleted all of the ones from his latest account, but it's hard for me to tell. The aforementioned glitch prevents me from actually seeing them removed from the Wiki Activity page. --Edd Shwartz (talk) 22:53, June 29, 2017 (UTC)
I blocked him successfully, but as for deleting blogs, there's this weird glitch where after I delete a blog, it is still visible for me, so it's hard to tell what blogs I've already deleted. When I get really far down in the list of User Blogs, it becomes really confusing as to which blog I've just deleted. --Edd Shwartz (talk) 22:39, June 29, 2017 (UTC)
I finally told him like it is. I'm tired of dealing with him, maybe not as much as you are, but it is getting on my nerves. I'm moving back into my college dormitory this upcoming week. I have better things to do than remove made-up nonsensical pages that are never funny. Edd Shwartz (talk) 03:18, August 13, 2017 (UTC)
Okay. I'll give him a warning, and if he doesn't listen, then I'll ban him. The host site doesn't like banning without warnings, so I feel kind of obligated to try to talk this out. Thank you in advance for your patience. Edd Shwartz (talk) 19:17, August 18, 2017 (UTC)
User blocked and page deleted. Thank you for the alert, good sir. Edd Shwartz (talk) 05:17, August 27, 2017 (UTC)
Sorry for not fixing this sooner. I honestly didn't see the email alert right away. Damn. What a dick! Edd Shwartz (talk) 23:09, October 13, 2017 (UTC)
He's obviously looking for attention, so I'd rather you not. I regret having been forced to give him the attention he so craves by reversing his edits. Edd Shwartz (talk) 23:16, October 13, 2017 (UTC)
Blocked. Would you mind undoing their revisions? Thanks. Edd Shwartz (talk) 12:38, October 14, 2017 (UTC)
- He has been blocked again. My apologies if it took longer than expected to handle it. Edd Shwartz (talk) 02:08, November 2, 2017 (UTC)
I blocked him, but I refuse to stoop to his level of name-calling. If you would be so kind as to undo his other revisions, I'd be very appreciative. Edd Shwartz (talk) 19:41, November 4, 2017 (UTC)
It looks like Siberian blocked him with an expiry time of "1000 years." That's what I'm talking about. Edd Shwartz (talk) 15:27, November 5, 2017 (UTC)
I think you or Siberian got hacked because yesterday my account was blocked, I'm pretty sure it's that same troll who keeps vandalising random pages. So, I would change my password if I were you. Brady108 (talk) 21:07, November 6, 2017 (UTC)
- I have my doubts that the vandal would block and then un-block you, but I will change my password regardless. As for tightening security, it is simply not possible. I'm an admin on the wiki, but that doesn't mean I'm official Wikia staff with the ability to tighten security. --Edd Shwartz (talk) 21:15, November 6, 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah, it really doesn't look like you were blocked unless there was a glitch or something. There's simply no record of it in the block log (unless it just doesn't keep track of blocks that were reverted). Are you sure you just weren't allowed to edit a protected page? Either way, I've changed my password. --Edd Shwartz (talk) 21:24, November 6, 2017 (UTC)
Thanks for moving Creature From Plaque Lagoon back to its normal name. It wouldn't let me for some reason. All the best, dude.