Hi, welcome to ATHF Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Boston (episode) page.
Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- 127.0.0.1 (Talk) 05:53, July 16, 2011
I'm sure MasterShake was talking about the video I listed here as the thing that appeared at Dragon*Con. Oh, and FYI, Boston is probably not a real episode. I am speaking for him because he's been generally inactive here for a while. Spaceghostcoasttocoast 04:58, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
- I didn't mean to I'm not used to the set up here. Also I don't have access to the episode, by any chance would you have access to the episode? digital download? DVD? on a DVR? If you could pause the credits the name might be listed. Even if its just the names I could search them all up on YouTube till I find the voice that matches Grapesoda22 (talk) 22:35, January 6, 2014 (UTC)
Lance's Voice Actor
I can't believe I didn't see this coming. They didn't bother to label who did what voice. They're not even in any order. The list is as follows: George Lowe, Eddie Pepitone, Dave Willis, Dana Snyder, Carey Means, Zach Hanks, Larry Murphy, and Eugene Mirman. We can eliminate George Lowe (he only voices cartoon versions of himself like Bruno Sardine), Dave Willis (he can do dozens of voices, so if there's this many other names, it wasn't him), and Carey Means (Frylock). This leaves Eddie Pepitone, Zach Hanks, Larry Murphy, and Eugene Mirman. Perhaps, you can do some research, because I tried looking up Eddie Pepitone and Zach Hanks, even going to IMBd, but I couldn't figure it out. Hopefully, you can get to the bottom of this. Edd Shwartz (talk) 00:50, January 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Well they also have a history of using joke names sometimes (which is so annoying for figuring this stuff out). We can rule out Eugene Mirman because I remembered his recurring Doctor character appears at the end. As for Eddie Pepitone I found this video which sounds to me like the man from anger management group in the beginning (especially at about 3:28 in) if I remember the episode correctly. Any thoughts? Grapesoda22 (talk) 01:47, January 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Lance was voiced by Zach Hanks, I found his email and contacted him directly and he confirmed. Grapesoda22 (talk) 04:28, January 7, 2014 (UTC)
Um, could you please read the last post in the "To Do List" thread? If you already have, please let me know. I just wanted to make sure you saw it, because, well, you'll see why in that last comment. I apologize if I sound like an attention-hog. Edd Shwartz (talk) 19:28, January 11, 2014 (UTC)
- I have no idea what you're talking about. Did I do something wrong? Grapesoda22 (talk) 19:29, January 11, 2014 (UTC)
- No, no, no. You did nothing wrong. I meant the last comment that appears on the page known as "The To Do List." I'm making a list of all the characters that appear in each episode. For example, "Dr. Weird, Steve, Rabbot, Carl, Shake, Frylock, and Meatwad appear in the 'Rabbot' episode in that order." I wanted to know if you would be willing to help me cover some these episodes, as I believe you've stated in the past to be rather good at this (though, I could be wrong). Perhaps, you could do Season 4 and I could do Seasons 1 and 8. LINK! More is explained in that link. What do you think? Edd Shwartz (talk) 19:43, January 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah that sounds like my kinda thing, but I'd probably jump around doing different episodes from all over the series instead of focusing on one specific season. Grapesoda22 (talk) 20:00, January 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Okay, but let's leave Seasons 1 & AUPS1 as my territory or now. Why? I'm worried we'll waste time doing the same episodes. Furthermore, let's not upload our notes to the wiki right away. Let's try to do them close to the same time for consistancy. Is all of that all right with you? Edd Shwartz (talk) 20:20, January 11, 2014 (UTC)
- K sure I can probably do a lot for Aqua Something You Know Whatever its a season I favor and I've seen the episodes several times. Does the list exsist yet? Grapesoda22 (talk) 20:38, January 11, 2014 (UTC)
Just to clarify
I'm not sure if I was clear, so I'll make sure. Siberian and I want this done to episodes, not the show, so be sure to list Carl and the Aqua Teens for each episode. Edd Shwartz (talk) 21:15, January 11, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm confused is this or an extension to the infoboxes because I think expanded the info boxes might take up to much space. Grapesoda22 (talk) 21:18, January 11, 2014 (UTC)
- After having taken some notes, I don't see where we place them. I have contacted Siberian about this. I also must agree it would be better just to make a heading 2 section "Characters" and then list them in the actual article rather than the infobox. I didn't mention this before, because I thought I would sound foolish. Perhaps, I'll send Siberian a second message talking about this. Edd Shwartz (talk) 22:56, January 11, 2014 (UTC)
Cold Opening Category
- Hey! I am not sure if you've seen it, but we have been discussing some recent edits that you made on Talk:Remooned. I've decided to revert these edits and restore the cold opening episode category. Considering the other categories that we currently have on this Wiki, I feel that this one fits in with those and that it is useful and deserving of a category. --Siberian99 (talk) 04:07, January 20, 2014 (UTC)
I foud a page you might be interested in hearing about. Please click this link, and don't forget to check out the talk page about it. Edd Shwartz (talk) 03:25, January 28, 2014 (UTC)
Sorry about reverting your edit to the Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday page, but the rumor about MTWTFSS reappearing on Death Fighter has been confirmed to be a hoax. See? Unless you have some sort of confirmation that Dave Willis decided to steal the idea from an April Fools Day joke, I don't see any need to keep using that idea on the wiki. Thank you for your time. Edd Shwartz (talk) 23:41, January 29, 2014 (UTC)
- I think that was his intention actually, he just undid his removal of it for some reason. :P Siberian99 (talk) 02:13, January 30, 2014 (UTC)
I just wanted to tell you that I am very glad to see you editing again. Thank you for your edits to the Season 11 page.
- I never left I just couldn't think what to contribute. Grapesoda22 (talk) 00:49, February 18, 2014 (UTC)
Now there's five of us
- I'm on a picture finding kick now. If you have any other pages tell me. Grapesoda22 (talk) 04:23, May 17, 2015 (UTC)
Heyo, Shwartz here. I just wanted to clarify what I meant by that edit. Although the "Ghost" was the villain of the episode (of course, I use villain as an umbrella term that we're trying to move away from because I'm not sure if he'd classify as an actual villain––I'd have to check), so I suppose he should get his own page rather than be placed on the List of Incredibly Minor Characters. The "Character that have been killed" is not a category we typically try to use. Several reasons
1.) It would be easier to list the characters who haven't been killed.
2.) I sincerely doubt people would actually want a list of all the characters who have been killed, and they can probably tell by looking at the character's page as to whether or not they were killed.
3.) They didn't bother to capitalize the important words in the category name, a pet peeve of mine.
4.) Actually, it's "Character Who Have Been Killed." The word "who" is for people and possibly animals. As a rule of thumb, if a character fiction is capable of human-like reasoning (even if they don't use it), you should use "who," and you should use "that" for everything else. There's no rule for whether you should say "animals who do this" or "animals that do this," so either way is technically correct.
- The guy with the hedge-cutters who thinks he's better than me... (who modifies the person rather than the hedge-cutters)
- I was told by that milkshake who lives next door that she'd be here. (Shake is technically a person).
- The thing that bothers me about it is that you didn't try. (obvious reasons)
- No problem Grapesoda22 (talk) 16:44, June 16, 2015 (UTC)
Featured Characters lists
Do you actually go through the episode when you make the "Featured Characters" list for the episode's respective page. I understand you had to do it from memory when it came to "IAMAPOD" (I still hate all caps, but that's beside the point), but how do you typically do it? Edd Shwartz (talk) 21:03, June 26, 2015 (UTC)
This time shall be DIFFERENT!
It's not different at all, is it, Steve?!