I have a question. How do you move from ScribbleWiki to wikilots and at the same time taking the accounts with you? Uhh i can explain 17:50, 14 April 2008 (CDT)
- What do you mean "taking the accounts with you?" --MasterShake 18:35, 14 April 2008 (CDT)
- i mean take the all the users and migrate them to a new host. Uhh i can explain 14:59, 15 April 2008 (CDT)
- I cannot do that, because I have no control of how the webhosts of ScribbleWiki and WikiLot work. All the users that were at the former ScribbleWiki will have to register here again. --MasterShake 15:34, 15 April 2008 (CDT)
- i mean take the all the users and migrate them to a new host. Uhh i can explain 14:59, 15 April 2008 (CDT)
Hi MasterShake -- we are excited to have this new ATHF Wiki as part of the Wikia community!
If you need anything, the Wikia Community Team is here to help! We have put together a few guides to getting started. They say imitation is the best form of flattery so absolutely check out other wikis on Wikia for ideas on layout, ways to organize your content, etc. We are all one big family at Wikia and the most important thing is to have fun!
- Our guide to Getting Started gives you 5 things you can do right now to set your wiki up for success
- We also put together some Advice On Starting a Wiki which provides a more a in-depth look at some of the important things you should consider when building a wiki
- If you are new to wikis in general than we recommend checking our new user FAQ
If you need help (which trust me we ALL do) you can access our full in-depth help at Help Wikia, or email us through our contact form. Also, you can visit our live #wikia chat channel any time. A lot of the veteran "Wikians" hang out here so its a good place if come if you want to get some advice or simply make friends.
If you decide you want to merge with the existing ATHF Wikia, just let me know.
Now, go edit! We look forward to seeing this project thrive!
Best wishes, Angela
Hi, I'm Wendy, a helper with wikia. You seem to have a fun wiki and I hope the transition to wikia is going well for you! If you have any questions, or I can help you get anything set up (a custom skin, a favicon etc...) please let me know on my talk page. -- Wendy (talk) 19:16, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- Also, I was confused because there is an existing wiki, here for Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Could you maybe tell me why you didn't want to merge your wiki with that one? It's an abandoned wiki, so pretty much all that would happen is that any content not duplicated here would be copied over, and then you'd be the admin of a slightly larger wiki, and the second address would be a redirect. It seems silly to have both wikis trying to create the same content at the same time rather than working together... -- Wendy (talk) 21:26, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- I didn't want to merge, and I never want to, and yes, I'm liking Wikia, much better features than on WikiLot. --MasterShake 22:13, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
The favicon is located at Image:favicon.ico. I believe you can save it like a normal image, although it will look blank as it is not a true image. Then upload it to the filename here. It will still look blank -- that's normal. It make take a while to appear in the browser bar here (it caches) but should show up in a few hours or so.
If you want to make your own, take any image you like, and upload it to an online tool, such as this one. Save the favicon it creates, and, as before, upload it to Image:favicon.ico... -- Wendy (talk) 00:45, 25 August 2008 (UTC)
The message from OglethorpeandEmory >:(
Dear MasterShake, This is OglethorpeandEmory, the new member. I am very mad because Cabutchikas got banned in the forums while she's trying to make it very popular, but she is very mad at someone who banned her!! She didn't bother you, she was making the topic. I am so mad she's banned. (OglethorpeandEmory 23:29, 18 February 2009 (UTC))
- You mean yourself? --MasterShake 02:35, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
Why do you banned Cabutchikas?
Dear MasterShake, Why do you banned Cabutchikas? I find out she gone mad and angry at you with the vengeful revenge. She try to register herself but nothing's working and I am very mad at you for banning Cabutchikas! (OglethorpeandEmory 19:01, 23 February 2009 (UTC))
- Because she is very annoying and starts meaningless topics about characters quotes and she has awful grammar to where it's hard to read. --MasterShake 21:16, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
I want OglethorpeandEmory to be unlock!
I am very angry at you for banning Cabutchikas and I am very angry at you for locking OglethorpeandEmory page because I want to edit the page. (OglethorpeandEmory 19:52, 1 March 2009 (UTC))
I really need to edit my page of OglethorpeandEmory!
I really need to edit my page of OglethorpeandEmory! I try to edit it, but it's got locked and I am really need to know who lock my page of OglethorpeandEmory!!! (OglethorpeandEmory 17:21, 25 March 2009 (UTC))
Hello, MasterShake. I am very mad that I trying to register myself in the forum, but none of them are working anymore. Cabutchikas 15:45, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
All right, MasterShake, why is that forum is closed anyway? Cabutchikas 19:35, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
Why did u delete the article for balloonenstein that i wrote?
Overlooked your comment about how the thing should just be about the character....
hey master shake you seem to be the bro of this wikia, so i thought id ask you i had the idea that theres a lot of songs and alternative songs ( like the mooninite songs) in athf so i was thinking mabee to make a songs page but i dont know how to do that so just throughing the idea out there give me a message back when you have the answer.
Ps this is skullifrit]]
Haha visitor prank
Not funny I take this seriously so please don't do that again (Iamsofakingcool 08:44, June 15, 2010 (UTC))
hey shake its skull ifrit you may not remember me but i helped make like a 5th of this wikia with you last november sorry ive been gone for so long im waiting to buy the new 7th season on dvd to help you out
hey shake its skull ifrit you may not remember me but i helped make like a 5th of this wikia with you last november sorry ive been gone for so long im waiting to buy the new 7th season on dvd to help you outSkullifrit 01:48, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
Fan articles are Not pointless
The articles talked about the relationships between the characters.
Oh really? Explain how they aren't pointless because they seem pretty pointless if you ask me. --MasterShake 02:02, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
that ain't right
i only posted the picture of allen in the Allen character.
But some person steals it and dims the picture down so it doesnt look like mine.
i just saying people are just idiots on the internet, stealers are the idiots.
I'm shock and depressed
I'm shocked after their TV ratings changed. I'm depressed because my favorite stuff is Spacecataz won't be in adultswim. I'm really want to find out if there's a new plot for the Death Fighter movie. Cabutchikas 19:19, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
I saw Marcula on the promo of Vampirus after I watched Creditor. You should see it and prove if Marcula is here or not. Cabutchikas 19:25, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
I was reading your news archives and I noticed in[this post], that you mention that a clip was shown at Dragon*Con 2007, which featured a "well-known band or at least looking like them". I don't remember seeing an episode which features the scene you described. Is there a possibly that clip was from the unaired "Boston" episode? and if so, is there any possibly you would have an videos or pictures from when the clip was shown?
Main Page Tweaks=
Hello, my name is Nic and I'm a member of the Wikia Content Team. Though you haven't been active on here in awhile, you are still the Wiki's only admin. I wanted you to know that the main page was slightly tweaked in order for Wikia's ads to work properly. I tried to keep it as close to your original as possible. Thanks. - Wagnike2 23:31, November 16, 2011 (UTC)
20 more days!
20 DAYS AWAY FROM THE RELEASE OF CIRCUT ATTACK! (AUPS1 EP.) CX220.127.116.11 22:00, June 4, 2012 (UTC)Aislinn
ITS OUT! :D
the new AUPS 1 ep. "big bro" is out! Be sure to watch it on [adult swim]! :3
March 2013: Couple of admin edits
Couple of things: would you mind deleting Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday... ? There's already the correct one without the three periods at the end. Also, would you mind renaming I Want to Rock Your Body ('Til the Break of Dawn)? If you listen to the actual words he says, it should be I Wanna Rock Your Body (To the Break of Dawn), not "Want to" and not ('Til). Thanks. Court Appointed Shrub (talk) 19:40, March 20, 2013 (UTC)
July 2013: This wiki is abandoned, and I plan to adopt it
I'm planning to request that the Wikia admins allow me to "adopt" this Wiki, or at the very least provide me with adminship. Here are my reasons:
- This wiki's founder, User:MasterShake, has not edited this (or any Wikia wiki) in over 1.5 years. His last edit was in January of 2012, and he appears to have abandoned his Wikia account. He has not responded to multiple talk page messages and has not provided any kind of email or other contact address. He has, in every sense of the term, abandoned the ATHF Wiki to its own devices.
- User:MasterShake is the only user on this wiki with admin privileges. This means the wiki is entirely without any admin control to deal with things like blatant advertising spam, front page updates, duplicate pages, etc. This is not good. It's the equivalent of declaring yourself Head Librarian of a community library, spending 3 years filling the shelves with books, then suddenly moving to another continent one day (carrying the property deed and the only key in your pocket) without locking the front door. Eventually it will degenerate into a spray-painted, trash-littered squatter's den. It's halfway there already.
- I've made more substanative edits to this wiki than any other registered editor in the last year. I'm virtually the only current active non-IP editor, and by far the most prolific. The last post on the community blog was in 2008, and it was by MasterShake. The last talk page edit by ANYBODY was in 2011. This is not good.
- There's many, many things I've identified here that require admin powers to fix, particularly deletion of spam articles. A Wikia wiki without an owner or any active admins is like a glowing neon sign for spammers, and there's literally nothing I can do other than rename them to DELETE ME (which nobody ever will until we get a new founder/admin in place!)
- The main page also badly needs to be updated, as does the guideline pages, the blog, the featured articles.....etc, etc, etc.
- I'm serious about ATHF and would very much like to make this the preeminent resource for detailed ATHF info on the web.
If there's anybody out there who gets this transmission, please respond with your opinion. If not, I plan to request adoption of this wiki in one week's time. Thank you! Court Appointed Shrub (talk) 08:48, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
i don't think you should adopt it because you are selfish so, GET YOUR OWN WIKI Court Appointed Shrub!!! 18.104.22.168 14:11, August 22, 2013 (UTC) User Contributor (guest)